- Run a sequential write test application, or request our test tool.
- Collect SMART attributes once every six hours
- Execute the test for at least:
– five full drive writes for capacities 128 GB and below
– two full drive writes for capacities 256 GB and above
- Download JEDEC 219 and read.
- Download vdbench tool and install.
- Collect SMART attributes for every six hours.
- Follow JEDEC 219 recommendation for the test duration.
- Run vdbench test using command: vdbench -f jedec219_script.txt.
- Please contact a Virtium FAE for JEDEC 219 test script.
- In the script, change “physicaldrive1” to correct “physicaldrive#” in your system.